|

|

Content

Tuesday, September 26

Stop the world - I want to get off.

I woke up this morning, and on the ten foot trip from the bed to the bathroom I ran into the wall four times. My sense of balance is so completely whacked out it's like I'm on my own personal tilt-o-whirl. When I sit there's just a faint spinning going on in the front of my head, but when I stand - I feel as if someone popped some quarters in a magic-fingers bed. Not that I would know what that feels like. Totally hypothesizing here.

I've taken to walking like a bowlegged cowboy in order to keep myself grounded (when Ryan tossed his hat on my head the resemblance was uncanny). It's been a good five hours now, and I was hoping whatever this was would cure itself, but so far no luck.

Maybe I just wasn't supposed to wake up today?

I'm debating going to the store. Should you operate heavy machinery while on spin-cycle?

1 comments:

Head says:
at: 8:59 AM said...

If it's a balance thing it's probably your ear. You should go to the doctor if it's last that long. It might just be an ear infection or something. Or do only children get ear infections.....

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive