|

|

Content

Thursday, August 28

MOAR!

Rumor has it some of you play the other video on a loop. He doesn't do too much more in this one, but I'm sure I can find some footage of him drooling if you're looking for variety.



Notice the shirt? Today he moved on to his 6 month clothes. He has grown from his "Mommy Loves Me" onesie to a new and more possessive "Property of Mom FOREVER." His 9 month shirt reads, "I LOVE MY MOM AND NO ONE ELSE. DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO TAKE ME FROM HER." Yes, all in capslock. It makes it more threatening that way, no?

1 comments:

Kathy says:
at: 11:12 PM said...

I showed the other video at my sisters today and they all thought he is adorable. Well of course, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I didn't check this one till I got home, darn.
Kathy

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive