|

|

Content

Friday, September 12

Batgirl

I read this terrible, terrible series of books that posited that if you are skilled at something in life, should you be turned into a vampire that skill would become a superpower.

If I were a vampire? My power would be Baby Hearing. Of course, I would have all eternity to come up with a better name than that for it, but you get the general idea.

I will wake from a dead sleep if Cael loses his pacifier in the night, but Ryan's alarm doesn't stir me.

I can hear Cael whimper from across the house with the television on and the dishwasher running, but I can't hear my cell phone ring in my bag.

Today I heard Cael whine when I was vacuuming three rooms away.

I imagine this will come into play later in the poor boy's life. I foresee a lot of me yelling, "I heard that!" across the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive