|

|

Content

Tuesday, February 24

Otm!

And we're on the move!

Cael is crawling - rapidly. Yesterday it took him 30 minutes to cross the room, now it takes 30 seconds. I suppose it's time to babyproof? =)

Also, he has learned how to stand up in his crib. Unfortunately, he hasn't yet learned how to sit back down. Lately every time I come into the nursery I find a screaming, stranded biped.

And, just to spice things up, he's taken to flipping himself over while being changed. I can now diaper upside down!

(I am totally looking forward to more baby showers that have the diapering competition. I will rule!)

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 5:45 PM said...

Can't wait to see him perform as a speedy crawler tomorrow!

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive