|

|

Content

Monday, August 31

Welcome, Nora!

Cael's no longer the baby in the family. Now he's the older cousin, ready and willing to teach the young and impressionable how to drool, open cupboards, and get stuck in small crawl-spaces. Whee!

We went straight up to Portland as soon as we heard the news. Mom and baby are happy and beautiful. I'm pretty sure I looked like I got hit by a mac truck a few hours after Cael was born. Sarah looks like she stepped out of a salon. Unfair!

Cael was more interested in flirting with the nurses than paying any attention to his new relative, but I suppose that's to be expected. He is related to Martin, after all.

I fear for the teenage years.

2 comments:

Kathy says:
at: 9:09 PM said...

"A" for attentiveness,(Martin).

Kathy says:
at: 9:11 PM said...

Nice ocean picture.

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive