|

|

Content

Thursday, November 19

Answering Service

I'm sure you all know this, but I have a deep dislike of phones and phone conversations. Usually, in order to combat this, I hide it under the bed. But now I have a better solution: Cael!

The little dude has a love of phones that has to be inherited from his father. If anyone is using a phone, he must be a part of the conversation. It's as if phones call out to him, "Slobber on me! I need some drool!" His obsession goes so far that he will make other objects into phones. He frequently picks up television remotes and holds them to his hear with an enthusiastic, "Hewo!"

I think I'll just have him handle all my phone conversations from now on. Sure, they'll just consist of salutations and names of body parts, but minus the body parts that's pretty much what you'd get with me anyway.

1 comments:

Kathy says:
at: 7:31 AM said...

How sweet, I am waiting for the day Cael calls his grandma Carty for the first time and says Hewo!

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive