|

|

Content

Tuesday, August 17

Cheese!

I left Finn on the floor by a toy while I did a few dishes in the kitchen. Cael was running around with a soccer ball. After a few minutes I realized it was awfully quiet and went to investigate.

Cael had settled himself next to Finn and was showing him how to work the toy. I grabbed the camera and snuck up behind them to take a picture.


When Cael heard the flash, he turned around and looked at me. Then he turned to Finn.

Cael: Finn, picture.
Finn: *blink*
Cael: Get up. 'mile. Picture.
Finn: *blink*
Cael: Mama, Finn!

Cael - master of the photo shoot. Unfortunately, Cael's nudging wasn't incredibly well received and he didn't get the great shot he wanted. Models can be so temperamental.

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 3:12 AM said...

I look forward to coming to your blog daily, even if there is nothing new. I always enjoy looking over some of the past postings if nothing new. It looks as if Cael has accepted being the big brother now. They are both so darling. Please give them both a big hug from me...G-Grandma Mead

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive