|

|

Content

Friday, December 3

Interstate Playdate

Cael: Mama?
Allie: Yeah?
Cael: I want to play with Kailey.
Allie: I want you to play with Kailey too, Buddy, but you can't right now.
Cael: I want to play with Kailey!
Allie: I know, but she's not here.
Cael: Kailey's at home.
Allie: Yeah, she's at her home in Arizona.
Cael: Arizona!
Allie: Yup.
Cael: Can we go to Arizona?
Allie: Not right now. But we will again.
Cael: On airplane.
Allie: Yes. We'll go to Arizona on an airplane.
Cael: Okay. Mama?
Allie: Yeah, Buddy?
Cael: I want to play with Jack!

1 comments:

KC says:
at: 9:59 PM said...

Thank you for sharing that! Love it! Kailey and Jack want to get on an airplane and come to Oregon, it is mutual! <3

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive