|

|

Content

Monday, February 14

Zow! We've got fabulous shoes on our fabulous feet!

Things typically not involved in a Best Day Ever:

- skipping naps entirely
- outdoor shopping in the pouring rain
- three entirely different shopping destinations
- a sales lady who is convinced I must have known her son and is sure she can convince me
- vomit

And yet, yesterday was most certainly a Best Day Ever. I had so much fun with my guys. Finn is turning into a little boy and giving us glimpses of how much fun we're going to have when he can chime in on our conversations. It will be epic!

He got his forward facing car seat yesterday (which he puked in during the maiden voyage, of course), and now when I turn around in the car I see both boys looking at me.

They got new shoes on our shopping trip, and they spent this morning learning how to walk in them.


Some were more successful than others.

3 comments:

Anonymous
at: 11:27 AM said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me!!!
And wow - do those two young men look HAPPY in their new shoes! Can't help smilin' when I see those charming faces :)
THS

KC says:
at: 12:07 PM said...

LOVE to hear about good days and bad! They both look so happy, you are a GREAT mom Allie! Keep having fun!

Anonymous
at: 2:46 PM said...

Wow! Look at those new shoes on the feet of Cael and Finn...love them! Ah yes, shopping with two boys who are so close in age...it is a workout!

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive