|

|

Content

Thursday, March 24

What Does Finn Say?

Finn has been saying "Uh oh!" for quite some time now. He seems to be under the impression that it is more versatile of a word than it actually is. He uses it when he drops things, throws things, or just plain feels like it's getting too quiet.

This is his first foray into consciously using a word solely for its intended purpose:


While reading a book to Finn I pointed to a picture of a dog and he said, "Ruff ruff!" I totally thought it was a coincidence, but he continues to make the same sound when you point to dogs or ask him what a doggie says. (Though not every time. Sometimes he just looks up at you with an expression that says, "You really need me to tell you this? Aren't you supposed to be teaching me? If you really don't know, why don't you try asking Clio and leave me in peace.")

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 12:28 PM said...

What a look on Finn's face. You could put several captions under this pic, but the one I like best is oh...how darling! G-G J

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive