|

|

Content

Tuesday, May 3

Nelson Park


Next on our tour: Nelson Park.


Old-school wooden play structure that really holds no appeal. It's got some chains and some monkey bars. Not even a slide!


But wait! What's that? A teeter totter! Bonus points to Nelson Park. (Although we're not going back until Cael has a little more meat on his bones. One-sided teeter totters are painful for Mama. I think you can actually see me cringing in this photo.)


And some random shape thing that I'm assuming exists only for pretty photos like this one.


Swings! Add 100 points in the Finn column.


And toss a couple more points up there for Ryder.


Also cool was the animal-springy-teeter-thing (yes, I named it myself).


I can't wait until all three boys are big enough to ride on their own. Plenty of fun to be had.


And, of course, the most important element - dirt!

Overall a pretty entertaining park that will definitely be thrown in the mix when we're looking for variety.

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 8:53 PM said...

Boy, did I miss seeing these pics while computer was down. I can see why you would not want to do that teeter thing very often Allie! G-G J

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive