|

|

Content

Thursday, June 30

Taking Care of Business

About 30 minutes after we'd put Cael to bed we found him on the toilet, light on, pants off, magazine in hand.

Allie: Hey, Buddy. Whatcha doing?
Cael: Pooping. [goes back to reading]

I sat down and kept him company while he finished up. He noticed my nose was peeling and got very concerned.

Cael: Mama, what's that white stuff?
Allie: I got a sunburn at the beach. An owie from the sun.
Cael: I didn't get an owie from the sun.
Allie: Because you were good and put sunscreen on. Mama didn't.
Cael: Mama, you need sunscreen. I'll remind you. I'll tell you.
Allie: Thanks, Buddy. That's really nice of you.
Cael: Next time we go to the beach, I'll remind you you need sunscreen. I'll take care of you, Mama. Don't worry.

2 comments:

Anonymous
at: 5:19 PM said...

Oh, I do love these posts! I enjoy them so much and is Cael ever growing up...what a boy! JHM

Grandma Kathy
at: 9:46 PM said...

What a precious little boy lovin on his mama! Love it!

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive