|

|

Content

Tuesday, January 10

Third Pregnancy

Also entitled: WAIT, WAIT. I GOT THIS.

Apparently now that my body has completed two pregnancies, it thinks it qualifies as an expert. It's got the check-list out and is just going through the stages and saying, "Yeah, I remember that. I can do that. GO TIME.

"Let's bring on the aches and pains! Waddling, excessive weight gain, sleeplessness, graphic nightmares, peeing every 30 seconds? YOU BETCHA. Disengage the pelvis? DON'T MIND IF I DO! Lactating? I DON'T SEE WHY NOT! Wait -- we still have two months? OH WELL. WE'RE READY ANYWAY."

I share my practitioner's concern that I'm not going to make it through the doors of the hospital. This baby's coming out in the parking lot.

Guess I should have Ryan read that chapter on how to deliver in an elevator.

3 comments:

Anonymous
at: 4:10 PM said...

Wouldn't hurt to be prepared!

Kathy C
at: 9:16 PM said...

That's a scary thought! Lord willing, all will go well, that's my prayer for you.

Anonymous
at: 12:04 AM said...

Make and appt. with your doctor and the hospital before you are due! I did with Tom but still I went into labor just 5 hours before my appt. at the hospital. Good thing I was pretty close to the hospital as Tom was born barely 2 hours after my labor stared! JHM

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive