|

|

Content

Sunday, May 11

Mother's Day 2014

Queen for a day, thanks to this beautiful crown from Finn.
And he drew me this lovely picture. It says, "Happy Mother's Day Allie."
Cael made this awesome plate for me!  And this book:
"My mom and me"
"Dear Mom, I love you because you are swet" (sweet)
"My mom is the funniest when she teccles me." (tickles)
"My favorite thing to do with my mom is snugl in hr bed" (snuggle in her)
"My mom looks the prettiest when she go awt to dnnr." (goes out to dinner) 
[I'm on the right. Look at my flowered shirt!!]
"My mom is the best landre foldr" (laundry folder)
[Bare feet!]

All in all, best Mother's Day yet :)

2 comments:

Grandma Kathy
at: 8:48 AM said...

Oh so sweet! Love those little guys, and I know they love their mommy to the moon and back!

Anonymous
at: 8:04 AM said...

Just lovely!
THS

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive