|

|

Content

Tuesday, March 19

Allie 37.0

Finn decided I needed a birthday interview too, so he conducted one... or part of one. He accidentally hit the "stop" button on the phone while I was still talking. Possibly it was a subconscious desire to go play basketball instead of sit and talk to his mom. I considered editing it so that it had a more appropriate ending but really, this is pretty telling about my life so it feels like it should be left in its original form. No one listens to a word I --

2 comments:

Anonymous
at: 8:39 AM said...

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE
Great job Finn, your Mom is the BEST!
KC from AZ

Monica says:
at: 11:11 AM said...

Love this!!! 💗

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive