|

|

Content

Tuesday, November 9

S/V Shipper

I’ve found my soul mate – it’s Patti. Yes, that’s right. She’ll watch Alias with me. Not only will she watch it, but she will watch numerous episodes in one sitting. Today we watched three (Salvation, The Counteragent and The Passage Part I, for those of you who care – who I am guessing are few). If only Matt didn’t come home and ruin everything. Blast him and his bad taste. I mean, really… who doesn’t want to watch Alias all night? What kind of psycho drugs is he on?

The only problem I can find with my new Alias partner is her misguided interest in Will. Come on, Swill (that’s fan-speak for Syd/Will if you couldn’t decode that on your own) fans went out the door years ago. It’s Syd/Vaughn all the way, baby. Patti keeps calling Vaughn a weenie and saying that he doesn’t know Sydney as well as The Willage Idiot ™ does. To that I say – okay, maybe you’re right. But Vaughn is hot and there are numerous scenes fraught with sexual tension. And his watch stopped the day they met. He’s obviously the man for her. Like, duh, Patti. Like, duh.

At least she’s not Sarkney. I would have to terminate our sessions.

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 7:00 AM said...

Okay, so I still haven't seen Alias. I did, however, finally convince Ryan that we should rent an episode. So there I was, all ready to become obsessed...and the video store was completely out of Alias videos! I was crushed... -Skip

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive