|

|

Content

Monday, November 22

THE Day Is Coming

Allie: Did you hear the news?
Ryan: Most likely.
[Silence]
Allie: That’s it?
Ryan: What’s what?
Allie: That’s the end of the dialogue? You don’t want to know what the news is?
Ryan: I told you, I would assume I already know it.
Allie: So you’re not even curious?
Ryan: Not really.
Allie: You suck.
Ryan: I’m sorry.
Allie: Does anyone want to know what the news is?
Adam: I do.
Allie: Yes! Thank you! Okay, so they’ve decided when Alias will start up again!
Ryan: I told you I already knew it.
Adam: That’s it? That’s your news?
Allie: Yeah, doesn’t it rock?
Adam: No, no it doesn’t. That definitely was not worth the trip. I’m going back to Salem.
[Exit Adam]
Allie: Hey, he left without hearing when it is going to start.
Ryan: I don’t think he cares.
Allie: He wanted to be in a dialogue. The least he could have done was pretend to be interested.
Ryan: Maybe he should have picked a more interesting dialogue to pop up in.
Allie: Shove it.
Ryan: Consider it shoved.
Clio: I want to know when Alias will premiere!
Ryan: Wait a minute… you can’t make Clio talk.
Allie: I can do whatever I want. I am the hand of god in this blog and I will use my powers as I see fit.
Ryan: Yeah, but employing the dog? Don’t you think that’s a little desperate?
Allie: Careful, don’t offend the hand of god.
Ryan: Or what, you’ll cut me out of your lame-ass dialogues?
Allie: You’re going to regret that. Michael, please show Ryan the way out.
[Michael Vartan grabs Ryan and roughly forces him toward the door.]
Ryan: You can’t do this! This is fictional!
Allie: Oh yeah, tell it to the bruises, Jacko!
[Ryan is forced out the door by the beautiful hands of greek-god-Vartan.]
Michael: Allie, I was wondering if you could tell me when Alias premieres.
Allie: They didn’t tell you? I’m surprised. You do star in it.
Michael: Oh, they told me, but I’d love to hear it from your sweet lips.
[Allie blushes]
Allie: Oh, okay. If you really want to.
Michael: It’s more than a desire. It’s a necessity.
Allie: Well, they’re moving it to Wednesdays after Lost. So it will begin on January 5th at 9pm.
Michael: You have a way of making even the most mundane things poetic.
Allie: Aw shucks.
Michael: Would you like to run away with me?
Allie: I thought you’d never ask.
Michael: No you didn’t.
Allie: Okay, you’re right. I knew it would happen sooner or later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive