|

|

Content

Wednesday, December 1

Small Screen Fame

I know, I know. You didn't see me. I did! I saw me! It wasn't glorious, and it was everything Danny warned me it would be (namely a disappointment and slight embarassment) but what's done is done. If you taped it (as I advised you to do) you can rewind to about thirty minutes into the show. The bar scene opens and I am in the back left wearing a shirt that looks like it's white, carrying a tray around the pool table. I'm sure you all saw Ryan playing pool! (He's famous.) But my "big" scene is later (about fifty minutes in). When Rory and the guy with the orange shirt are walking down the street on their way to the cab, they stop to talk. Ryan crosses behind them "drunk" and then I cross in a big yellow jacket. THAT WAS ME. Rewind and pause. It's like I'm the star.

Well, you will notice that I write this at six in the morning. Most of you will assume that it is because I have not slept yet. Well, in this particular case, you're wrong. I'm actually up, showered and have already dried my hair. I know, I know. I can't believe it either. But the film starts shooting today. I don't remember if I've mentioned it, and I don't have time to surf old posts so I'll just say that it's an independent feature-length film that Ryan is a lead in and I'm the Production Designer. (Although due to an unreasonable amount of "like" on the part of the director and producer, I may just end up in the film with some lines as well.)

Okay, more on that later. LA traffic is my mortal enemy and I must go combat her. *Flexes newly discovered driving muscles and cajones (can you flex cajones?)*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive