|

|

Content

Monday, December 27

Blip blip blip

TiVo. And they expect me to go back to regular TV? Nuh uh! This thing is the best invention since fanfiction. Never have I been so entertained. I watch what I want to watch, when I want to watch it and I don't have to sit through commercials? Sign me up! Uh, I mean... let me get a job first, and then perhaps an apartment... and a television... and some extra cash - then sign me up! Woo hoo!

This is a reminder to all the world - like you needed one - that the Alias Premiere is Wednesday, January 5th from 9pm to 11pm on ABC (Alias Broadcasting Company). If you want the recap of the first three seasons before embarking on the fourth (I'll just say for the record that you suck for not watching but at least you're now expressing interest, and that's a great improvement) feel free to come over to my parents' house. We're having a screening on the big screen and my oral recap starts at 8pm. Come eager and willing to learn, and most of all - DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKING DURING THE SHOW. It's like talking in church... I imagine it isn't done.

Feel free to stay after 11pm when I watch it again on TiVo. Cause it's gonna be that good.

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 9:15 AM said...

Alias isnt all that sorry.

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive