|

|

Content

Thursday, January 6

Ahhhh... I feel better now.

I assume all of you watched the season premiere of Alias and are now, if you weren’t already, huge Alias fans. *Cheers and applause* I will now go into my review of the show, since we can discuss this as intellectually stimulated individuals.

I’ll admit I was a little nervous at first – the beginning wasn’t as great as I had expected. I’ve seen better fights, and there’s been more suspense at a pie-eating contest. And let me just ask - why the hell do they keep putting Jennifer Garner in bob wigs? Seriously. The woman is drop dead gorgeous and would kill in a paper bag, but a bob? No one looks good with a bob! And two of them in one episode? I thought they were trying to attract viewers!

And the 72 hours earlier thing works when they show the same scene from a different angle, or reveal something new – like in Phase One where they do the scene again but add in what Vaughn and Weiss are saying in her ear. This time I could have done without the recap of Syd in the nighty. We should have just watched Vaughn the whole time. It really didn’t add anything.

APO? Dumb name. But, on the upside – wicked cool new call signs. Phoenix? Shotgun? Love it.

Marshall is HILARIOUS! Eggs with Sark? What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall of that scene. And the whole not recognizing anyone bit? And when he said, “Am I dead?” and “Syd… Sloane’s here.” Oh my god I almost wet myself I was laughing so hard. That guy pops my cork.

Weiss as the new Will doesn’t really work for me. He’s too smart and in-the-know to have the wool pulled over his eyes on this whole thing. And her cover is at a bank? Are we supposed to think he’s an idiot? I hope they’re not planning on continuing that charade.

And I’m really over Irina dying. We all knew it was coming. Lena Olin just wasn’t going to come back to the show. So all you people who are upset you need to move on. You can do it, I know you can.

List of things that need to change:
1. Weiss needs to be in the loop.
2. Vaughn needs to act less like a cold fish.
3. Sloane needs to stop touching her. Heebie Jeebie.
4. The intro needs to go back to how it was. This shouldn’t become the Sydney show. And who slapped that together? JJ’s kids?

But even after my critiques I want the world to know, I still love the show from the depths of my heart. I will watch it every week and SO WILL YOU!

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 5:08 PM said...

ok allie, i can only figure out how to comment this way. i can't seem to figure the account thingy. SD6 I'm not.
i called a few min. befor the show to share in the excitment ,but apparently, you were not taking calls. hehe. i admit, i taped it for later to avoid commercials and also confess....never finished the 3rd season. But it made it easier for me to to imagine Will got the girl. hurry home to LA.
your Will wisher aunt

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive