|

|

Content

Friday, January 28

My Ben

Apparently Loren told some producer that I had the hots for Ben Affleck. So, yeah. HOW FREAKING FUNNY IS THIS??



Yes, Ben. I lurve you so. I'm desperately jealous! That body hair is just SO hot! I change my mind - Jennifer Garner hasn't gone crazy... you're totally desirable. I want to have your love child too!

I wonder what would happen if Loren told someone I was madly in love with Michael Vartan? *Sigh* One of these days we will meet and he will be mine.

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 8:10 PM said...

Oh Allie, Ben Affleck in bed. Wasn't that almost every girl's dream back in 1998? I miss your sassy self, you fabu little kitten. Say hello to el Senor Cartypants.
Love,
Kim Crow

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive