|

|

Content

Wednesday, February 2

State of Distress

It is Wednesday and I am sad.

You might wonder how it is possible for these two words to be in the same sentence. Wednesday? Sad? NO!

Yes.

Alias does not air today. I waited four extra months for this season to air, and in return I, Allison Jane Saucy (the first), was PROMISED an episode EVERY WEEK. Wuzzup wit dis?

Here, I will sum up Bush's State of the Union without even seeing it.

"Mah fella amercanz. Mah nayme iz Georguh Dublya tree. Ah meyan Bush. Dayum. Tricky fole-ee-age. *Clears throat* I aym thuh prezdent. Now put Alias back awn. That Jack fella is hawt... ah meyan... down with homosexuahls."

Now let's watch Nocturne. I think Vaughn is going to admit that he LURVES her! Woot. (Okay, maybe not, but a girl can dream - can't she?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive