|

|

Content

Friday, March 4

News Flash!

FISHBOY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO TOWN SQUARE!



Officials refuse to confirm the existence of what can only be described as part-man, part-fish, all-freak. Several eye and nose-witnesses report seeing this creature roaming the Ghiradelli Square, looking for chocolate. AllieInLaLaLand reporter Snark Squikerson managed to track down these witnesses and hear their tales.

It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! There was a definite stench coming from his person! - Ryan "My Nose Knows" Carty

Oh my lordy, it was terrifying! He was just standing there... breathing through those gills of his, and I... I almost died of fright! - Megan McClintock

Yeah. He stunk. And he looked weird. What's new? - Allie "I've lived with this freak" Saucy

I figured I could catch 'im. I'm quite the fisherman, you know. But when I was lookin' in my tackle box I realized - I don't have a fly for man-fish. - "Bubba"

If 'e was six inches lon-gah or I was six inches shor-tah, 'e woulda got me right 'ere! (Points to manhood) - Crocodile Hunter, Steve Erwin

It appears that the Fishboy has moved on and is no longer roaming the California hot-spot. Sightings have been reported in over twenty other states, however, and they continue to come in daily.

Please, lock up your children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive