|

|

Content

Wednesday, October 4

Like, OMG!

On Monday I decided that my hair was due for a change. And, since I'm not that adventurous, I decided my change would be [/drumroll] getting rid of the highlights I've had for as long as I can remember and dying my hair back to its original color. I know, I know. Slow down!

I asked Tina what she thought of the idea, because, as we all know, she won't do something she doesn't approve of. (Which I thank her for when I recall that time in the early nineties when I tried to get her to give me a pixie cut like Meg Ryan. *shudder*) She thought it was a good idea as long as she could put a bit of warmth in it. Otherwise she was afraid I'd look "drab." She's the expert, so I agreed.

She took a booklet of hair chunks and put them up to my roots until she settled on a match. And I watched - it really was a match.

So um. Now my hair is... how can I describe this... yeah, black. That pretty much covers it. Black with a little bit of red. I had absolutely no idea my hair was naturally this dark. I've been living with blonde highlights for so long that I don't even recognize myself in the mirror. Likewhoa.

Lauren says I should have streaks of blue like Veronica from the Archie comics.

Wow. This is such a girlie post.

ETA: OMG! I did not mean to imply that I didn't like my hair -- I LOVE it, in fact... I just didn't know I was naturally so dark.

On a different note: Whoa people actually read this?

*grins*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive