|

|

Content

Friday, January 8

Where's Doggo?

A few days ago, Cael and I started playing Hide and Seek. I hid Doggo behind a couch cushion and he went searching. It took a while for him to get the concept, but once he found Doggo and I got really excited for him, he latched on very quickly. He prefers to be the hider, though, and for me to be the seeker.

The trouble with this is that Cael doesn't quite understand two key concepts to the game: one, that I'm not supposed to see him hide Doggo, and two, that Doggo is supposed to hide in a new spot every time.

Instead, Cael puts Doggo on the floor next to the coffee table and then goes and stands in the middle of the room with his arms up while I ask, "Where's Doggo?" He then proceeds to drag me around the living room and check under every single pillow. Every time he flips one over he says, "No..."

Usually we even walk right past Doggo to get to more couch cushions. When he decides it's time to find him, he runs to the table and squeals in delight, clapping wildly. He grabs Doggo and hugs him and then puts him right back down where he was and goes back to the middle of the room with his arms out.

"Where's Doggo?"

1 comments:

Kathy says:
at: 7:57 AM said...

What fun!

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive