|

|

Content

Wednesday, July 18

Wednesday: Hump Day

Things my day has included so far:

Laundry, dishes, fever, nausea, coughing, headache, dizziness, screaming, snot, crying.

And that's just me!

Things my day has included so far when you add things the boys have done:

Fever, screaming, fighting, screaming, crying, screaming, vomiting, vomiting, screaming, snot, diarrhea, plunging clogged toilets, screaming, crying, scooping up vomit with a spatula, slipping and falling in the bathtub, screaming, whining, screaming, crying.

You want a photo?  No?  Well, I want to give it to you, so THERE!


All this before 11! 

Bring it on, afternoon.  I'm waiting for you.

3 comments:

Grandma Kathy
at: 11:39 AM said...

Oh Allie, I feel so bad for you, would you like me to come down, there must be something I could do for you and the boys?

Sarah says:
at: 10:07 PM said...

Sending mountains of sympathy your direction. I hope you all are asleep as I write this. Hang in there!

Anonymous
at: 8:16 PM said...

These kind of things happen with small children, but this too shall pass. When they are teens, you will wish for these kinds of times again! Believe me! G-G J JHM

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive