|

|

Content

Monday, July 21

Freeze Ray. Tell Your Friends.

Today at the grocery store -

Checkout Guy: [Holds up nursing pads.] So, you've got a new baby, huh?
Me: [Points to baby in cart.] Yup.
CG: [Looks.] How old is he?
Me: Three months.
CG: Really?
Me: No.
CG: [Blinks.]
Me: Yes.
CG: Whoa. He's huge!
Me: Yeah, he's growing up fast.
CG: No, I mean he's big. Like he's going to have to play football.
Me: I hope not. That's how his father died.
CG: Really?
Me: Yes.
CG: [Blinks.]
Me: No.
CG: Cool.

I am now on a quest to find other three month old babies and see if Cael is really bigger than them.

In other news, Cael loves the laundry song from Dr. Horrible. I'm hoping this means he's got an innate fondness for laundry and continue to sing it to him. Hopefully, once he realizes those things at the end of his arms are his hands, I can start having him do the folding. He does the most of the dirtying anyway - he may as well do the clean up, right?

This is going to be awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous
at: 6:25 PM said...

I am in possession of a giant baby. He started out giant. He continues to be giant. You get used to it after a while. If yours is truly large, you will eventually hear him referred to as a "tank."

Allie says:
at: 8:20 PM said...

My sister was a giant baby. People called her the Michelin Tire Baby because she looked like their mascot. I suppose there are worse nicknames than Tank. So far, I'm leaning toward Tubs.

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive