|

|

Content

Friday, July 25

Tummy Time

Today I let Cael do his tummy time during my workout. I figure if I'm working on mine, he may as well work on his.

I think this should be a regular occurrence.

It turns out the two are not that different. During Power Yoga he and I were actually doing the same exact thing: flopping around on our stomachs like beached whales while grunting and trying desperately not to cry. It's nice to have someone to sympathize with.

He's also good motivation during the cardio section. He likes to watch me do the exercises. It makes him giggle. When I stop, he starts to cry. Usually, I'd take offense to someone finding my bouncing and flailing humorous, but he also laughs at flashing lights. I think he's just got an easily tickled funny bone. At least it keeps me from sitting out the bonus round (which is so not cheating! It's a BONUS round).

Working out with Cael is *almost* as motivating as working out with BCB. Almost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive