|

|

Content

Saturday, June 12

Can you hear [him] now?

Cael frequently asks for his Aunt Lo Lo and Uncle Andy. He also asks for his Grandma (Brama) Tracey and Grandpa (Bapa) Tracey, and his Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Kathy.

This morning, in between the verses of Baby Beluga he was belting from his high chair, and over his "Carty Scramble" (I totally forgot what you guys decided it was named but I couldn't bring myself to call it "Golden"), he started his usual chant of "Woh-woh, Andy, Woh-woh, Andy." Then he threw in a "Yaya, Rynan."

You two should be expecting phone calls from his purple phone/rattle. I'm sure he'll be placing them shortly.

2 comments:

Kathy says:
at: 7:43 AM said...

Oh, I wish there was a video of this, very funny!

Sarah
at: 9:57 PM said...

Totally just made my day!!! I'll keep my Blue Tooth on just in case he calls. :)

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive