|

|

Content

Tuesday, June 15

Whoops.

I was bored the other day and going through my Tivo suggestions. They're a little wonky because Cael likes to grab the remote and hit the green and red buttons (thumbs up/down). My Tivo seems to think I like SciFi, cartoons and Martha Stewart. Anyway, I found a movie that a friend had told me I had to see, like, ages ago.

This got me thinking. Were there other movies playing on my (temporarily extended) cable channels that I'd be interested in seeing? I should set them up!

I browsed the upcoming movies and set a bunch to record. I wasn't sure which channels I actually got and which I didn't, and I figured it'd only pick up a fraction of them. And sometimes, when the stars align, both boys are sleeping at the same time and I can actually spend some time relaxing and it's nice to have something to watch while falling asleep.

I may have gone a little overboard.

I was cleaning the kitchen and Ryan came in looking totally stricken.

"I can't watch game six of the NBA finals because the Tivo had to change the channel to record Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement."

The "what the hell?!?!" at the end of his sentence was implied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive