|

|

Content

Wednesday, August 30

Woosh-woosh-woosh

I'm sitting in bed with my laptop on my lap and damn, it's cold in here. The overhead fan is spinning and creating these repeating waves of cool air. One of my arms is tucked under the blanket, but the other one has to be exposed to the elements in order to operate the computer.

Do I get up and switch off the fan? No. Instead, I spend a good deal of time contemplating how nice it would be if my computer would respond to instruction by thought so that I could tuck my other arm under as well and simply will the darn thing to do my bidding.

Either I have spent too much time watching Stargate: Atlantis and wishing I was John Sheppard, or I really have reached the pinnacle of laziness.

Perhaps both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive