|

|

Content

Sunday, April 10

Martha Carty

I tend to wake up on weekend mornings a little late. Okay, a lot late. Sleep and I aren't as friendly during the week as I'd like and we use Saturday and Sunday to catch up.

Ryan uses Saturday and Sunday to morph into Martha Stewart.

Saturday it was banana bread. This morning I woke up to a heaping plate of fresh strawberry shortcake and homemade whipped cream. I'd show you a picture but I ate it too quickly. The camera never stood a chance.

Here's a picture of my plate after Finn had his way with it:


"Mess? What mess?"

Luckily, Martha had another trick up his sleeve this morning.


And now I've got to go. There are muffins to be consumed.

2 comments:

Kathy says:
at: 11:33 AM said...

You are such a lucky woman to have a hobbiest cook at your side!

Anonymous
at: 10:37 PM said...

Those look too good! G-G J

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive