|

|

Content

Friday, October 15

Luck on the Lot

Big news, dear readers! Big news!

Five celebrity sightings for today – count them, five!

Star: David Spade
Role: CJ, 8 Simple Rules
Number of Sightings: One
Shortest Distance from Allie: One foot
Details: Mr. Spade was walking through the door of Stage 6 at the same time as Ryan, Matt and I were. He was speaking heatedly on his cellular phone. We sat on the bench outside the door and he proceeded to talk for a good five minutes.
Wardrobe: Casual: Cargo pants, t-shirt.
Interaction: None.

Star: Victor Garber
Role: Jack Bristow, Alias
NoS: Two
SDfA: Five feet
Details: Mr. Garber passed Ryan and I while on his bicycle (complete with “Spy Daddy” plate.) He also spent some googling with a baby outside the building we were sitting outside of.
Wardrobe: Casual: Red shirt, gray pants.
Interaction: Brief glances in our direction.

Star: Ron Rifkin
Role: Arvin Sloane, Alias
NoS: One
SDfA: Fifteen feet
Details: Mr. Rifkin emerged from a nearby door, grabbed his bicycle (I didn’t get a look at the plate), and rode away.
Wardrobe: Costume: Black turtleneck, Gray suit.
Interaction: None.

Star: Mia Maestro
Role: Nadia Santos, Alias
NoS: Two
SDfA: Ten feet
Details: Ms. Maestro was spending some time just hanging out side. Eventually she decided to go for a walk. When she came back, she was on a bicyle. Talked with Victor Garber.
Wardrobe: Costume: Light green sheer robe, slippers. Hair: Ponytail.
Interaction: Looked intently at Ryan as she rode by.

Star: Jennifer Garner
Role: Sydney Bristow, Alias
NoS: One
SdfA: Twenty-five feet
Details: Ms. Garner came out to oogle at the baby. Spent about 8-10 minutes chatting with the mother – obviously a friend.
Wardrobe: Costume: Green shirt, black pants. Hair: Down.
Interaction: None.

There you have it, my day of stars. You’ll notice that there was no real interaction. I’ll admit that it wasn’t for lack of opportunity, rather for lack of guts. I couldn’t bring myself to approach them. I had most opportunity with Victor and even considered talking to him – but I just couldn’t get up the courage. Damn me, anyway.

I did get to see the Alias set and even walk through it several times. I spoke briefly with some of the crew, though I did not get their names or positions. I took a picture of myself with one of the signs (I know, I’m obsessed). They were shooting hospital scenes in the basement where Matt works. They painted the walls white and put up red signs all over. They even doctored the elevators to make them look like they belonged in a hospital. It was way cool.

I also spent some quality times with Jen’s famous pink bicycle and dorkily enough got a picture of it. Ah, the life of a stalker.

Anyway, it was great to see the stars in the flesh. Hopefully, next time I will get their autographs, pictures – or at least speak to them! AH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive