|

|

Content

Thursday, October 14

Cheap Seats

Alright... this is neither humorous, entertaining, nor is it offensive to the ruler of the free world -but frankly, I'm just not inspired.

However, I did just get back from an awesome experience that I wanted to share. I went to a place called the "Hotel Cafe" in Hollywood. It's a hole in the wall place that costs $6 to get into. We went at 7:30 and were the second group of people there... so we got the table right in front. RIGHT IN FRONT. I was five feet away from Joshua Radin when he performed. Five feet from him and only cost me $6. I love LA.

If you don't know who he is... then you should go to www.joshuaradin.com. He's not famous yet, although his song played on an episode of Scrubs and is on the soundtrack of the new (and very good) movie Garden State. He will be famous soon, I betcha. Go to his website and click on 'media' on the left-hand side. Listen to his song "Winter." It's beautiful acoustic stuff. I highly recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Fam

Ryan and Allie
Cael | 10
Finn | 8
Declan | 6

|

|
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive